Unmatched adblock extension against advertising and pop-ups. Blocks ads on Facebook, Youtube and all other websites.
AdGuard ad blocker effectively blocks all types of ads on all web pages, even on Facebook, YouTube, and others!
What AdGuard ad blocker does:
1. Blocks all ads: video ads (including YouTube video ads), rich media advertising, unwanted pop-ups, banners and text ads (including Facebook advertisements);
2. Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop up windows;
3. Blocks many spyware, adware, and dialer installers;
4. Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems;
5. Protects you from malware and phishing.
How can AdGuard ad blocker protect your privacy?
Just enable Tracking Protection filter in AdGuard settings. It completely removes all forms of tracking from the Internet. AdGuard has one of the largest tracker filters containing more than 5,000 rules.
How to remove social media with AdGuard?
Tired of all the «Like» buttons and similar widgets infesting all of your frequented web pages? Just enable AdGuard "Social media filter" and forget about them.
How can AdGuard ad blocker protect you from online threats?
At the moment we’ve got more than 2,000,000 harmful websites on record. AdGuard can block domains known to spread malware, protecting your computer against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, and adware. AdGuard really lowers the risk of virus infections and prohibits access to harmful websites to prevent potential attacks.
Why does AdGuard require permissions?
Access your data for all websites and Access browser tabs: both permissions are necessary for AdGuard to apply all kinds of cosmetic processing to the pages content. Naive ad blocking would simply block ad servers, and leave broken elements and first-party ads on the pages. AdGuard applies special cosmetic rules to make pages look clean and tidy.
Access browser activity during navigation: this permission is necessary to keep track of navigation events in order to apply rules when the time is right.